Sunday, March 28, 2010

Curiosity may have killed the cat, but not me!

If you have been tagged, please write something that you and I have lived through together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or too much... Anything you can think of is good! After that, copy & paste this in a note and see how many people write memories they've had with you.

Remind me of moments we've shared... Don't be nasty!

X X X X X X X X

Bill B: Without going into too much detail Jill, the time that Linda and I spent with you in Texas are fond, fond memories! It was an amazing experience for us and we have never been the same since! You all did more for us than we did for you! Thanks!

TwilightLovin ˚͜˚ SmartypantsMurphy: You are so sweet Bill! I love you & Linda!

Stephen H: We've lived through becoming friends, even if only on fb, and i don't care that you didn't tag me. :)

TwilightLovin ˚͜˚ SmartypantsMurphy: Sorry Stephen. I didn't tag you, cuz I didn't tag everybody... it wasn't personal. I enjoy being you fb friend very much! :o)

Stephen H: I didn't take personally at all, and thank you. :))

Amy H: You encouraged me to find my birth family!

TwilightLovin ˚͜˚ SmartypantsMurphy: I hope you are experiencing a great relationship with them! I remember I enjoyed spending time with you so much, Amy!

Rich M: We shared a terrific evening with several friend just recently and it was GREAT seeing you again! My only regret was not meeting Mikayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment