Friday, March 19, 2010

Quot-A-logues for Smiles/Laughs!

from Two and a Half Men (Jake had been throwing up after drinking)

Charlie Harper: "You know, your body is sending you a message."
Jake Harper: "Yeah, next time I need to chew my food properly. Look at that shrimp. You could polish it off and serve it again."
Charlie: "It's also telling you that alcohol is poison."
Jake: "Then why do you drink?"
Charlie: "Because I have things inside of me that I need killed."


from Everybody Loves Raymond

Ray Barone: "Uhh. It smells like a skunk that came out of the ass of another skunk."


another from Everybody Loves Raymond
(Ray buys Deborah a sex game)

Marie Barone: Another sex game? Didn't you have enough with that other sex game you and Robert used to play all the time when you were kids?
Ray Barone: What?
Marie: You know, the one with all the colored dots...
Ray: TWISTER?



(Posted on FB Saturday, November 7, 2009 at 10:14pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment