Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Policemens' Balls

A woman was speeding along a highway when she was pulled over by a State Trooper. The officer walked up to her window with his ticket book and asked, "Do you know how fast you were going, Ma'am?"

"I know I was speeding officer, but I'm late for a very important meeting and I'm in a terrible hurry. Please don't give me a ticket. My husband would be so angry. I'll do anything. I'll buy tickets to your Policeman's Ball," she said.

The Trooper looked at her sternly. "State Troopers don't have balls, Ma'am."

The woman stared with open mouth and raised her eyebrows at the Trooper, who turned bright red, put his ticket book away, walked back to his cruiser and drove off.




(Posted on FB Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 9:45pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment