Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stupid crap about me... (another FB game)

Thanx Tara (Amanda I tagged you cuz you tagged me, but I had already done this one!)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 11 am
2. How do you like your steak? medium well (NOT mooing!)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hotel for Dogs with Mikayla
4. What is your favorite TV show? all of them! I'm a TV addict!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? in a house instead of a condo!
6. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? colored greens & grits (Southern thing I just can't conform to!)
9. Favorite Place to Eat? La Tolteca in West Chester, PA
10. Favorite dressing? Caesar
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? TOYOTA HIGHLANDER!
12. What are your favorite clothes? "birthday suit"
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia & Ireland
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I like to think I'm a half full kinda gal!
15. Where would you want to retire? Australia
16. Favorite time of day? middle of the day... still have a chance to get something done!
17. Where were you born? Georgetown, D.C.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? none, but if I HAD to choose, Olympic swimming
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? this is just for fun, I'm not worried about it
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? I don't even know who I'm going to tag yet!
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? can we eliminate this question?
22. Bird watcher? I like to look at trees more than birds
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? neither LOL
24. Do you have any pets? many (dog, guinea pig, 1 beta, and many, many other fish!)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Mikayla is going to be home on Monday!!!!!!!!! :o)
26. What did you want to be when you were little? 6 foot 5 inches tall, body builder, and truck driver
27. What is your best childhood memory? Running free (skating and riding my bike) on the sidewalks in Hayfield, VA when I was 5-7 yrs old
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I like dogs better than cats, but I am a person person!
29. Are you married? divorced
30. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS!!!!
31. Been in a car accident? Three of them! The 3rd was the worst.
32. Any pet peeves? people who play their music way too loud that it hurts my ears from a block away!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? all time fav is Ham & Pineapple
34.Favorite Flower? Tulip
35. Favorite ice cream? Death By Chocolate
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? none
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? passed 1st time
38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook, but before that, Mikayla's school
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I already have!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I drove 11 eleven hours to VA by myself to see some friends I had not seen in over 20 years!
41. Like your job? at the moment I don't have one... but I am going to be working for my Dad in a couple of weeks! I'm sure I will like that! :)
42. Broccoli? is my favorite veggie, but I don't like to eat it raw!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Panama City & getting my certification dives there!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Barbara and her kids (but it was lunch)
45. What are you listening to right now? SchizoDJ (a mix I got from my x bf Chris)
46. What is your favorite color? PURPLE
47. How many tattoos do you have? 30 (so far)
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? at least 2
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 2:49 pm (but I don't remember what time I started it)
50. Coffee Drinker? I don't understand how anyone can live without it! :)


(Posted on FB Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 2:52pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment