Thursday, March 25, 2010

Everything you NEVER needed to know (a FB "game")

Once you've been tagged, you have to answer this and tag 15 people, including the person who tagged you.

1. What color is your toothbrush?
White and Purple

2. Name one person who made you smile today:
Clark, the insurance estimator guy at the auto body shop where my car is patiently waiting to be fixed.

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Walking back to the rental care after walking Mikayla into school so I could write a check for another mag. subscription so she can get another prize from the magazine drive. (I hate fundraisers -except GS cookies!!!)

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
I'm not sure. I was probably here. I forget when it was that I finally got my computer & internet fixed.... damn computers!

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese's Cup

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Good night. I'll talk t'ya tommara"!

8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Death By Chocolate

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
COFFEE!!! (even though it is after midnight)

10. Do you like your wallet?
sure... but Mikayla came up with a good idea the other day when she saw me fumbling around through all of my cards, somebody should make ONE all-purpose card! Then again, I'm not sure that is such a good thing... almost like putting serial numbers on people.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Sweet Sesame Chicken

12. Have you bought any new clothing items lately?
a package of boring white socks for Mikayla

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Mikayla's last swim meet back before the summer started

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Cracker Jack

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Frances

16. Ever go camping?
Yes! Love it!

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I should

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
I can't even wake up on time on weekdays! But, I do TRY every Sunday to get up and go.

19. Do you have a tan?
I do not

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
O! Yeah! Chinese food is yummy!

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I can't drink anything WITHOUT one! (except coffee)

22. What did your last text message say?
"No! I want to spend time with u! I don't want 2 spend 2 much time with him starting out! SLOW! Plus we really havent gotten a chance 2 c each other!"

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Tomorrow is actually today already, but later, after I go to sleep and wake up again, Mikayla & I are going to Frances'! =)

24. Look to your right, what do you see?
the wall

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Mikayla sitting on the couch. She NEEDS to go back to bed!

26. What color is your watch?
I don't wear 'em

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
I'm too far away! I can't hear Australia! :D (I want to go someday soon though!)

28. Have you been to Australia?
not YET! Of all the places I dream of going to, Australia is the place I want to go to most!

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
IF I take Mikayla to McDonald's or Burger King, we go in so she can see if they have the toy she wants.

30. What is your favorite number?
8, or 88, or 888

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone.
Marcos

32. Any plans today?
To go to sleep soon.

33. Favorite smell?
The aroma that wafts into my nose as I enter an ice cream shop! YUMMMMM!

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
An 11 year old girl who is staying up way too late

35. Last song listened to?
A little while ago, Mikayla was humming one of the trance tunes I have on CD in the car.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
"Z" "Y" "X" ...nope! :D

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
are you kidding? I wouldn't want any body...

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
FLIP FLOPS! (I ♥ Flip Flops almost as much as I ♥ Elephants!)

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not that I know of, not right now, but I could be if I really thought about it.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't think so.

41. Do you love anyone?
Yes!

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Play chauffeur, run errands, work, facebook, play chauffeur again, facebook, help with homework, ......

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Nah, I say "Hi!"

46. What color is your car?
My poor car is silver! I miss my car! I want my car back!

47. Do you like cats?
not really (kittens, sure!)

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
not really

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I've been to the one in New Jersey & the one in Georgia & the one in Kentucky

50. How did you get your worst scar?
When I had my 1st baby, my C-section cut was made from my belly button downward & when I had #2, the cut was made from right to left across my "bikini" area (I guess that's what you call it). So, now I have a HUGE sideways "X" on my tummy. :*(

(Posted on FB Saturday, September 5, 2009 at 1:34am)

No comments:

Post a Comment