Tuesday, April 6, 2010

25 random things I have done this before!... but I have two tabs open so I can tag friends I didn't tag previously... (fb game)

(Except for you Suellen & Rich! -I want to see more of your answers too!) & I will give NEW answers! :-D

Rules: come up with 25 random things then tag 25 random people remember if you have been tagged by me to tag me .. I did this because I want to know more about you.

1) I am having to get thousands of dollars of work done on my teeth because of all the medicines I have had to take & because I love coffee in my sugar (as well as Cherry Pepsi)!
2) I love riding my bicycle! I just can't ride it until I get off of my lazy ass & fix the flat tires!
3) I had my nose, belly button, and other various body parts pierced, but I took them (Plus 8 of my earrings) out when my daughter turned 2. I felt that was something I needed to do so I could feel like a mommy. But, I have since tried to have my tongue pieced on 3 separate occasions. All 3 X's failed becuz the swelling would NEVER go done & I found it very hard to hold a serious conversation!
4) I STILL can't find my equilibrium or the brain cells I have misplaced!
5) I gained 65 lb.s during my 1st pregnancy (TOO MUCH), but I lost 35 immediately from all the water in my body & another 10.5 was my son! So, I only had to lose 20 more lbs to get back to my normal weight! (That's just too much math for my little brain!)
6) I can watch a movie and then, a month later, watch it again like I never saw it before! (Thanks to short term memory loss!)
7) I used to tell the other girl scouts at summer camp that I was a martian because I had no belly button, just a red striped stomach (I was wearing my swim suit under my clothes all the time)! LOL
8) My favorite artists are Freida Kahlo, Salvador Dali, & Jonathon Borofsky.
9) i AM SORRY WHEN i ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE CAP LOCKS BUTTON!
10) I LOVE MY COONHOUND! No cap locks there! I purposely hit shift while typing "I LOVE MY COONHOUND!"
11) I wish I was taller than 6'! But, there's no chance of that happening!
12) I don't think I got to "bond" with my mother when I was born, because I was immediately placed into an incubator.
13) I am blessed because my parents are so supportive of me (even at age 39)!
14) I appreciate what Lamictal does for me (emotionally speaking) except that it stifles my creativity immensely!
15) I don't miss living in PA, but I have considered trying to move back lately (to be closer to my parents again)... but, I am most likely stuck here in TN!
16) I try to make the best of everything (my dog just farted -smells odd, but made me chuckle)! LOL
17) I have been trying to control my anger at the stupid people driving in front of me & I must say, I am making good progress!
18) I am allergic to Penicillin. I don't know what it will do to me, for I have not taken it since birth, I just know it almost killed me then, so I certainly don't want to try it again!
19) I ran away from home (Malvern, PA - King of Prussia, PA - Philadelphia, PA - New York City - somewhere in CONN - ending up in Boston, MASS) when I was 16 years old. I took my pet rat, "Vorpool" with me. He pooped all over himself (in his box) so, when I arrived in Boston, I gave him a bath in the public restroom of the bus station & everybody stared at me).
20) I used to go to Sci-Fi Con.s only to get high, not for the Science Fiction!
21) I no longer get high! ...or, run away anymore!
22) I had my 5th car accident when I took my old prescription of Klonopin, doubling up my prescribed dose, in order to stop having so many panic attacks when my shrink had not returned any of my phone calls... I ended up in the Loony Bin hospital that same day! Nobody got hurt!
23) My mom buys fish oil pills for me all the time, but I always forget to take any even though I know Omega Three helps my brain function better!
24) I HEART FACEBOOK! :o)
25) Reese Witherspoon is my cousin from my mother's side of the family. & NO, I don't want a doggy biscuit or a bone!


(Posted on FB Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 11:59am)


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
FB Comments


Rich M.: I have successfully procrastinated my list of 25 things telling myself I would wait until I have been tagged 25 times. ... This one may put me over the edge.
# 3 - I wu hab a har thime holing a theriouth conberthathon wif a pierthed thounge, thoo.
# 8 - are you familiar with artist Elizabeth Huey? Many of her paintings are influenced by our shared experience. www.myspace.com/elizabethhuey Be warned, you may find some of it emotional.
# 19 - I ran away at 16 or 17 and stopped over in NY NY on my way to Burlington, VT, spending over a day at Port Authority, had a con-artist talk me into cashing in my bus ticket to VT and letting him "hold on to" my cash for safe keeping. But as the evening progressed, he got drunker and I got soberer, (that word passed spell check!), I ended up getting my cash back, PLUS all HIS cash and other "items" he had on his person and eventually made it to Burlington. I would not have been successful in this endeavor with a pooping rat in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment