Saturday, April 17, 2010

Things about ME...

Here are the rules - post this list on your profile (in Notes) replacing my answers with yours.

Tag 25 people to do the same thing.

If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. I was going to be named Stephanie, after my dad (Stephen)... but "Stephanie Murphy" didn't have a good sound to it, so they named me Jill instead.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last night. I had a mood swing (I'm Bi-polar!) while I was watching TV.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
sometimes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Rosemary Turkey Breast

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Mikayla (11) & another I gave up for adoption, Caleb (15)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Depends, what it it good on?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yes, but no appendix, no wisdom teeth & no gall bladder

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE
Yes!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't like cereal, but if I had to eat it, I'd prefer cheerios mixed with rice crispies

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
no

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Kroger's Death by Chocolate & Purity's Moose Tracks

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
their height

15. RED OR PINK?
Purple!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I am such a klutz!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My son (refer to Q#5)

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
sure... I'd love to see their answers!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans & bear feet

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the hum of the computer & cars passing outside my window.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
firecracker red

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
brewing coffee & my daughter AFTER she's gotten out of the bath tub! (But, not necessarily together)

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My daddy (this morning) -He always calls me to make sure I'm up! :-)

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes... can't wait to actually meet her in person!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
swimming (Summer Olympics)

27. HAIR COLOR?
dirty blonde

28. EYE COLOR?
green (but they change to blue or gray sometimes)

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
can't... have to wear glasses with prisms in them because of a head injury I had in 1989

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chicken Quesadillas, Moo Shoo Chicken, & Baked Ziti

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Bangkok Dangerous (wasted 100 min.s of my life!)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
gray

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
what kid of Q is this one?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
????

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Tao of Pooh (again!)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
no mouse pad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
rerun of the Mentalist

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
every sound (I'm blessed I can hear!)

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
neither

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Seattle, Washington

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I think so! -drawing

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Washington D. C. (Georgetown Univ. Hosp)

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's... that's why I did this!

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
My daughter's best friend's mother... it's a really long story!


(Posted on FB Monday, February 2, 2009 at 12:00pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment