Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Bestest Mother's Day Card Ever!

Mikayla gave me the best Mother's Day card! Even though I paid for it... she put it in the cart without me knowing about it. LOL

It is one of the new Innovations cards from Hallmark that lets you press & hold down a button while it records whatever you want to say. Her's what Mikayla said to me:

"What's special about you is you taught me how to swim, you taught me how to love, and you taught me how to hug, and especially, your my mommy too!" And, after she said that, the card played the "I Wanna Be Like You" song from the Jungle Book!

It's PERFECT! I love Mikayla so very much! And, I love being her mommy!


THE CARD WAS ORIGINALLY ADDRESSED TO A
GRANDMOTHER, BUT SHE CROSSED IT OUT &
WROTE "MOMMY" (she loves "wiener dogs" too!)!


SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO SIGN HER NAME
CUZ SHE KNEW I KNEW WHO SHE IS! =)



(Posted on FB Sunday, May 10, 2009 at 10:53pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment