Saturday, April 3, 2010

My life in Song Titles - By Only 1 Artist / or Group! (another Facebook

Ya'll need to do this. Tag me if you do. I couldn't fit all the tags I wanted on 1 note. How sick am I? I look forward to your smart-ass comments; those of you with nothing better to do.

Pick a band/artist: Nelly Furtado

1. Are you male or female? - Afraid

2. Describe yourself: - Maneater

3. How do you feel about yourself? - Promiscuous

4. Describe your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend: - Glow

5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: - Showtime

6. Describe your current location: - No Hay Igual

7. Describe where you want to be: - Te Busque (Searched for You)

8. Your best friend is: - Say It Right

9. Your favorite color is: - Do It

10. You know that: - In God's Hands

11. What’s the weather like: - Wait For You

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called? - "All Good Things Come to an End"

13. What is life to you? - "Te Busque (Spanish Version)"

14. What is the best advice you have to give? - "Glow"

15. If you could change your name what would you change it to? - "Maneater"


(Posted on FB Friday, March 13, 2009 at 1:37am)

No comments:

Post a Comment