Friday, April 2, 2010

A to Z (FB "game")

Copy and paste and put your own answers. Tag 12 people for responses if you wish.

A - Age: 39

B - Bed size: Queen (actually couch)

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning anything!!!

D - Dad's Name: Stephen George

E - Essential start your day item: "P-ing" then COFFEE!

F - Favorite actor(s): Angelina Jolie, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jackie Chan, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage Robin Williams (not in that order)

G - Gold or Silver: Silver & White Gold

H - Height: 5'7"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Violin, bells (LOL)

J - Job title: Disabled, Part time Clerk at Daily's/shell

K - Kid(s): technically 2, Mikayla Jane Murphy (11) & Caleb Walker Murphy (15) who I placed for adoption and has a different name now.

L - Living arrangements: Condo w/Mikayla AND our coonhound, Hannah Banana, AND our guinea pig, Caramel, AND our big ass fish tank full of mean fish.

M - Mom's name: Jane Lovell

N - Nicknames: my boss calls me "Goofy" & Mikayla calls me "Ludicolo" (a pokemon)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 1984- Appendectomy, 1989- COMATOSE, 1989- rehabilitation for head injury, 1993- C-section, 1993- Gall Bladder ectomy (LOL), 1997- C-section (THANK GOD for C-sections!!!!)

P - Pet Peeve(s): People who drive slowly or just the speed limit in the left lane (that lane is for PASSING or TURNING LEFT)!!!!

Q - Quotes you like: "All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." Ralph Waldo Emerson AND, "Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." Mark Twain

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 brothers, TWINS, Mike & Paul

T - Time you wake up: I oversleep often, but on weekdays I wake up at 6AM Central (my dad has to call me every morning from PA to make sure I don't sleep right through my alarm)

V - Vegetable you dislike: Squash

W - Ways you run late: Mikayla takes too long to get out the door! And, of course, "Crackbook" :-]

X - X-rays you've had: Pelvis, shoulder, both knees, tail bone, & my BRAIN!!! well, that was with CTs and MRIs, like Suellen.

Y - Yummy food you make: Baked Ziti & bowls of ice cream

Z - Zodiac sign: Pisces



(Posted on FB Monday, March 16, 2009 at 12:48pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment