Thursday, April 1, 2010

...more randomness... VERY Random!

*if I haven't yet started on my 2nd pot of coffee, I must have overslept (again).

*and, if I've overslept it's becuz my dad forgot to call me to make sure I didn't sleep through my alarm!

*whenever I leave the house, I ALWAYS take a spiral notebook & a few "jigsaw" Sudoku puzzles with me just in case I will get stuck waiting somewhere.

*My favorite animal is the Elephant because they are STRONG, RELIABLE, and are symbols of wisdom, loyalty, strength, fidelity and longevity. Plus, a female elephant always leads the pack!

*Spin classes really bruise my ass! LOL

*I really need to quit smoking! For so many reasons!

*I don't think that 23 tattoos are enough! :o)

*Mikayla luvs my pancakes even though I think her "Daddy Steve" makes 'em better!

*I hate it when I hear a song on the radio & then when I finally go to purchase it (or the CD it's on), I can't for the life of me remember what the heck it is! -Stupid short term memory lapses!

*Mikayla & I read Simms Taback's "Joseph Had a Little Overcoat" every night until the book actually fell apart! We also turned "Skippyjon Jones" by Judy Schachner into a song!

*My life (before Facebook) has become completely centered on Mikayla.

*I usually have at least 2 tabs open to Facebook.

*I was talking with a friend (NOT on FB...) yesterday, and she said 40 is a lot like 30. We were talking about our age. It's all a frame of mind. Emotionally I still feel (and probably always will) 12. Intellectually, I feel my age (I guess). And, supernaturally, I feel over 500 years!

*Apparently, I say some pretty silly things in my sleep: Mikayla just told me that I said "Don't forget to feed the box in the refrigerator", to which she replied, "Don't forget to feed the tiger & the drapes." And, I replied, "I already did!" She was having some fun at my expense.

*Even though they are stupid, I enjoy taking facebook quizzes! LOL

*I also enjoy writing these FB "notes"! (I just wonder if there's such a thing as too many)!

FOR INSTANCE:
Where is your cell phone?....... right in front of me
Your hair?......... has NOT been brushed at all today! Scary! But, that's one of the nice things when your daughter is on spring break & you haven't planned anything for the day. OH NO! I just remembered something I forgot I WAS going to do today! ...get new sneakers that are on sale this week. Now I have to go tomorrow!
Your father? ........ the best dad in the whole wide universe!!!!
Your favorite thing? ........... being with friends, or just people in general!
Your dream last night?..... I can't remember my dreams unless I am able to lay in bed for a while before I actually get up. Like that's going to ever happen!
Your favorite drink? ........ toss up between COFFEE and "2 Tan Titties" (1 part Butterscotch Schnapps, 1 part Coconut rum , 1 part Pineapple juice, & Ice)
Your dream/goal? ........... to become an art teacher & help at least a few kids choose a better path than I did! And, at the same time, having my own personal art flourishing!
The room you are in? ......my bedroom
Your fear? ......... that I will never get my house clean, our that someone will show up before I do, if I do!
Where do you want to be in 6 years? ...... fulfilling my above said dream!
Muffins? ............. BLUEBERRY
One of your wish list items?.......for Mikayla to chill out, just a tad!
Where you grew up? ...........in a blue house on Phoenixville Pike in Malvern, PA
The last thing you did? ....... cooked Mac-n-cheese for dinner
What are you wearing?....... same thing you can catch me wearing on days when I don't have to brush my hair...
Your TV?........... House is on downstairs & some Pokemon movie is on up stairs
Your pets? .......... our coon hound, Hannah, guinea pig, Carmel, & a whole mess of cichlids living harmoniously in a 50 gal tank with 2 BIG ASS gold fish
Your computer? ..... an emachines that pisses me off more than my dropping shit does! I really get pissed when I drop things!
Your life? ........ 39 years and counting! :o)
Your mood? ....... perturbed
Missing someone? ...... yes but I try not to think about it!
Your car? ..... right now, a '95 Toyota Camry... next week, an '04 Toyota Highlander
Favorite store?....... Target
Your summer? ........ Hot & HUMID down here in TN... I am hoping to spend part of this upcoming summer in PA
Your favorite color? ......... PURPLE!!!
When is the last time you laughed? ...... a little while ago when I was talking to a friend on the phone
Last time you cried? ....... I don't remember
Three people who email me? ...... daddy, Mikayla's school, & SPAM!
Three of my favorite foods? ....... Baked Ziti, Chimichangas, & "Extreme Moose Tracks" ice cream
Three places I would rather be right now? ....... with the man who loves me, in a clean house, &/or outer space
.......
OK here is a fun lil thing to do when you're bored & have nothin' else better to do. Directions: Read the word that is given, then answer with the first thing that enters your mind!! If done right it is really funny and your friends will get to learn a lot about who you really are!

1- Black - white

2- Hot - Travis Fimmel

3- Wooden - peg

4- Fast - furious

5- Ugly - schmo

6- Evil - Cruella Deville

7- Sexy- Angelina Jolie

8- Sloppy - joes

9- Cheese - burgers

10-Idaho - spuds

11- Burt - Ernie

12- Deformed - Photoshop

13- Bloody - Mary

14-Snow - White

15- Obama - I don't want to say what popped into my head!

16- Cash - need more!

17- Arrested - once or twice

18- Fuzzy - wuzzy wuz a bear!

19- Salty - sweat (YUCK!)

20- Citizen - Kane (or Cane)?

21- Modest - NOPE!

22- Tattoo - YES! YES! YES! YES!

23- Toilet - potty

24- Bat - man

25- Nude - hmmm...

26- Divorce - got one

27- Love - family

28- Firm - I'm not enough (with Mikayla)

29- Religion - not, but spiritual

30- Las- Brisas - Mexican?

31- Chicken - I Love to eat!

32- Hobby- Sudoku
.......

& so on & so forth! I'm sure there will be more to come! As I have A LOT going on inside my head! *JILL*


(Posted on FB Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 11:21am)

No comments:

Post a Comment