Thursday, April 1, 2010

another "dumb ass" survey (FB Survey)

Suellen sent me & I just have to fill out, cuz I just luv surveys!

Do you get scared in the dark?
no

What is your favorite day of the week?
Sundays are nice, but not my fav cuz Monday is the next day. Mondays, NO WAY! Tuesdays & Thursdays & Wednesdays are okay, Fridays are just about the same as Saturdays. But, if I am not scheduled to work these days, they'd have to be the days of the week I like most! (I'm very lazy!)

Your dream car:
I don't have one now. But, I used to wish for an Eclipse and a Monster Truck. But, now that I have my Toyota Highlander, I am extremely happy! I still would love to own a Harley! (I'd have to have someone else drive it though & I would ride on back... LOL)

Your dream vacation:
Scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef AND dancing & drinking in all the coolest clubs in Australia! (plus, get at least one tattoo while I am over there to commemorate the trip!)

Your favorite pizza topping is:
Used to be "MEAT LOVERS", but I really like tomatoes and green pepper right now (what a switch!)

How many kids do you want to have?
I have had two, but only have one now. I wanted to have at least one more, but sadly I can't have anymore.

Last TV channel you watched:
Frazier on Lifetime (but only while I walked through the room on the way out the door).

What are you wearing right now?
Blue jeans (my brand new Koi Fish printed T is lying on my bed next to me. I got a little too warm to keep it on!), nothing else!

What do you wear at night in bed?
Sweat pants & that's it. But, if Mikayla's spending the night elsewhere, Absolutely Nada!

Your favorite toy in childhood:
My Wonder Woman doll & my little brother's Lego's! -oh! and Weeble Wobbles! Thanks for reminding me Fiona! :o)

When did you last visit the dentist?
I have been going to my dentist and oral surgeon every other week for the past two months! I am getting my teeth fixed!!! (update: I went back yesterday 4/29... had my temporary crowns removed & me REAL FAKE teeth cemented onto my implants!)

Which toothpaste do you use?
I'm supposed to be using some type of toothpaste (?) that you're not allowed to rinse out after. Instead, I just use Crest gel. (I bought a really cool, perfect toothbrush yesterday. It costs $150.00 at Target, BUT I got it for $95.00 from my dentist!)

Three things you can’t live without:
My Daddy & Mommy! My Daughter! And, Cable TV! (Dan's, Nick's, Tony's, & Hayden's comments)

If you had one person to take with you on a deserted island, it would be:
Nick Leusky!!!! lol

Your dream celebrity date:
Travis Fimmel and/or Angelina Jolie

Do you believe in aliens?
No, but I do believe in Santa!

Do you believe in ghosts and such?
I believe in the Holy Ghost, angels, and good, as well as evil spirits.

Favorite cocktail:
Two Tan Titties!!! (Butterscotch Schnapps, Coconut rum , Pineapple juice, & ice -I prefer crushed!)

Favorite fruit:
Bananas

Favorite flower:
Tulip

Have you puked at a party?
I have. At quite a few, but NOT in a long, long time!

You would love to get a tattoo done on your:
EVERYWHERE I don't already have one!!!

Have you pretended to be sick to avoid someone or some meeting?
yes

Do you cry easily?
yes

Do you swear a lot?
too much... but I'm trying to switch to screaming out more rated "G" than "R" comments!

Favorite body part in the opposite sex:
Every part! :o) Especially, legs! Butt! & SMILE! (Also, it's not a body part, but a great sense of humor is what I am attracted to the most!)

What’s your childhood nickname?
Jill the Pill, Smurf, Murf, some kids even called me "butch" LOL

What’s your nickname these days?
Maybe it is "Jill, your are such a klutz!"

Have you ever been caught in an embarrassing situation by your parents?
Oh yeah! Right after I had my car accident & my parents decided to clean up my bedroom for visiting relatives while I was in the hospital & rehab hospital. My dad found something of mine that was extremely personal (LOL) & hid it for me until I came home! OMG!

The food you hate to eat:
grits & collared greens

Your favorite breakfast cereal:
mixture of Rice Crispies & Rice Chex

Do you have any pets?
I LOVE PETS! I have been known to keep quite a zoo!

If yes, describe your pets:
Hannah (Banana), our Redbone Coonhound mix (dog, in case you don't know); Carmel, our Guinea Pig, fish (Cichlids), &, now, a Beta named "Dynamo" (it's still living since we brought him home about a week ago!)

Which is your favorite holiday?
Mikayla's birthday is my favorite day of Celebration!

Have you ever been drunk out of your mind?
I think I have, but I can't remember

Ever been in a car accident?
Three

The boy band you secretly listen to:
what is a "boy band" (like Menudo or New Kids on the Block?)... NO

The body part you would love to get pierced:
it's for me and my significant other to know!

What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up?
PEEEEEEEEEEE!

Do you read newspapers or books in the toilet?
I do puzzles.

Are you in love with someone these days?
nah

Has anyone slapped you on the face?
my daughter has, but she learned that THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!

What is the color of the underwear you are wearing?
I always go commando!

Your first cell phone was:
One that I accidentally washed with a load of clothes

Do you prefer to text or talk on the phone?
Neither, really. I'd much rather be face to face!

Are you a sensitive person?
No, but I use to be!

The romantic movie you like most:
"Regarding Henry" -it's is the closest any media has ever gotten to portraying the way a COMA actually effects a person!

The action movie you like most:
every "Star Wars" movie &/or the "Matrix" trilogy

Do you believe in heaven and hell?
I do.

Which is your most memorable trip with friends?
Balticon -a science fiction convention in Baltimore, MD when I was in 10th grade

Which newspaper do you read daily?
I don't read anything except "Dear Abby" and Carolyn Hax's column

The magazines you like to read:
None, really, but my relatives keep giving me subscriptions for birthday & Xmas gifts

Your first job was:
Technically, it was the neighborhood newspaper delivery girl. But, my 1st REAL job was getting zits behind the greasy stove at Wendy's!

Did you have a best friend in school?
Moira! :-)

Which email service do you use most?
my COMCAST email

Have you ever walked to save money?
No, but when gas prices soared so high, I drove the speed limit or slower to save on gas!

What was your pocket money as a kid?
$20 for mowing our lawn each week

Can you talk to someone for long hours on the phone?
ONLY my Dad!

Do you like taking stupid surveys like these?
of course silly! Isn't it obvious?

If yes, do you have too much free time?
No, but I do waste time, thereby turning it into "free time"!

One memory you wish you could erase:
Back in college, when I went....and got....and was.... but didn't....

In your purse, you keep a photo of:
I only carry my wallet. If I carry something it is a tote bag with my wallet, a notebook, puzzles & a pencil.

Do you take any medicine daily?
Not as much as I used to, but still a lot! Sometimes, I despise needing it in order for my brain to function correctly! But, I gotta & I do!

Have you ever lied about your age?
I've joked about it. (someone told me I looked 22 the other day when I told them I was 39!)

The last person you kissed was:
Mikayla when I dropped her grumpy butt off at school this morning!

The last country you visited:
Canada (A long, long time ago)

A song you loved as a kid:
in the 80's: MEN AT WORK's "Down Under"

Any kiddie song you still remember:
"One-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater"

Habits you hate in others:
Passing gas in public; when someone Criticizes me in public; taking too long to get ready to leave the house; Nagging (even though I find myself doing this often with Mikayla, but mostly when she is taking too long to get ready to leave the house); &, possessive boyfriends

One habit of yours, you wish you could change?
being a smoker! And, eating after midnight!

Do you brush twice a day?
sometimes

How much time do you take to get ready in the morning?
I find myself having to rush because I tend to oversleep. So, not very long at all (because I don't like lallygagging!)

Are you a day person or a night person?
neither (BUT, I do like being alive during the day & night!)

Your favorite cartoon character:
SNOOPY!!!!

Have you made a complete fool of yourself anytime?
I love making a fool of myself -I enjoy making people laugh!

Any word or sentence you repeat often:
"F**K!" (when I am angry) & "Um"

Describe your computer monitor:
I'm used to it...

One book you are dying to read:
I can't think of any that I am "dying" to read.

One movie you are dying to see:
none, I mostly wait for them to come out on DVD

One music album you are dying to hear:
None. I can listen to just about anything I want to on-line!



(Posted on FB Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 10:42am)

No comments:

Post a Comment