Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Anybody remember a guy named Brady?

I think he went on staff after he graduated.


(Posted on FB Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 2:14pm)


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
FB Comments

Janine L.: Minnick?

Margaret C.: yup, Brady Minnick. there was some news about him that i heard a long time ago but i don't remember what it was....sorry

Jen S.-M: Yeah, I do remember Brady Minnick! Does anyone remember Amy Sherritt or Jon Gugliamo?

If any of you remember Shiki, I have spoken with her and she is doing fine. Her brother Afi, however, refuses to speak with anyone who had anything to do with the program.


JillyBean ˚͜˚ ByrneMurphy: That's sad, but understandable, about Afi. Shiki has a profile on FB, but I don't think she's logged on in a while.

Suellen R.: I remember Amy and John. I've talked to Shiki, too. I was really glad to, she was one of my 2 best oldcomers.

Melissa J.: ask juliet about brady... she might know something. good to see all of you. XOXO

Suellen R.: Juliet, the other of my 2 fave oldcomers!

No comments:

Post a Comment