Saturday, April 17, 2010

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 15 YEARS?

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 15 YEARS?

****15 YEARS AGO (1994)****
1) How old were you? 24
2) Who were you dating? I was in a relationship with a girl during that time of my life
3) Where did you work? I didn't, I was going to college full time
4) Where did you live? Murfreesboro, TN
5) Where did you hang out? with Rhonda
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? not yet
7) Who were your best friends? Rhonda (in TN) & Angelique (in D.C.)
8) How many tattoos did you have? 2
9) How many piercings did you have? ears, nose, belly button (total 13)
10) What kind of car did you drive? a Schwinn 10-speed & Rhonda's pick up
11) Had you been to a real party? we had many!
12) Had you had your heart broken? not really
13) Were you Single/taken/Married/Divorced? Single
14) Any Kids? one (gave him up for adoption though)

***10 YEARS AGO (1999)***
1) How old were you? 29
2) Who were you dating? engaged
3) Where did you work? several places I can't remember now
4) Where did you live? Nashville, TN
5) Where did you hang out? at HIS apartment
6) Did you wear contacts and/or glasses? not quite yet (had glasses, but only needed them when my eyes were tired)
7) Who were your best friends? Aaron (now, my X husband)
8) How many tattoos did you have? three
9) How many piercings did you have? ears, nose, belly button (total 13)
11) Had your heart broken? not yet
12) Were you Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Taken
13)Any Kids? yes. ONE more, but he wasn't here father

****TODAY (2009)****
1) Age? 39
2) Where do you work? at home
3) Where do you live? Nashville, TN still
5) Who are your closest friends? Duke (his Last Name)
6) Do you talk to your old friends? I have been in contact with some of them now that I am on FB
7) How many piercings do you have? Only 1 now! Took everything out except my tragus loop
8) How many tattoos? 14 (so far)
9) What kind of car do you have? 1994 Toyota Camry that's falling apart (literally - I have to open the driver's door from the back seat!)
10) Had your heart been broken? Not really
11) How many kids? just the one (Mikayla) but my dog is like my kid too!
12) Are you Single/Taken/Married/Divorce? DIVORCED!!!

REPOST AS "HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 15 YEARS" and TAG 15 peeps you knew then!


(Posted on FB Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 10:06pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment