Friday, April 2, 2010

Randomness...Boredom...

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I would think he was an IDIOT! I have gone through menopause already! (TMI -sorry)

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
If I didn't they wouldn't be my friends!

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Sure! Y not?

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I believe that some things do & other things are just idiotic accidents that happened because some idiot pulled out in front of me & then drove slow! LOL

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
I'm not sure, but I know I could if Mikayla would let me into her piggy bank ATM! LOL

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Tony Thorne

7. Are you afraid of falling in love
NO WAY!

8. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
The same piece of crap I'm driving today, except it was not as much of a piece of crap back then!

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yes.

10. What's your most favorite scar?
The one on my right forearm where I burned it in the oven (by accident). I have burned it in the same exact place several times trying to turn over Mikayla's corn dogs without taking them out first. You'd think I'd learn by now!

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
It was either the last time I flew up to PA (about 5 years ago I think) OR it was when a guy I meet on Match.com (hee hee) flew me up to Seattle, Washington to meet him! (also, about 5 years ago)

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
A picture text of my nostrils! LOL

13. What physical features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Smile!

14. Fill in the blank. I love:
my daughter!

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
To actually show up at the "Spin class" I signed up for at the YMCA & make it a regular habit!

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
I did this & the only phone # I could remember was my parent's & their calling card #. I called them every 15 or so minutes & just counted... ("Hi Daddy! 7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15..." all the way up to 70 something). The hospital finally put on outgoing call block on my room & that's when remembering my dad's calling card # came in handy! I figured out how to call an outside operator & place a calling card call! (I'm so smart! LOL)

17. How many kids do you want to have?
I wanted to have at least one more, but I can't for the previous reason stated in #1.

18. Would you make a good parent?
I already am. But, that depends on how Mikayla feels about it at the time! :-)

19. Where was your default picture taken?
I took it with the timer here at home!

20. Whats your middle name?
Byrne! (family name)

21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
Taking Mikayla to the zoo 2moro, if the weather will really be 73 degrees & sunny!

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Choosing to keep my son & NOT going to that specific party!

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
All I know is, IF I EVER GET MARRIED AGAIN, I am NOT gonna change my name!!!!

24. What are you wearing right now?
Flannel sleeping pants (still, they are soooo comfortable) & a white T

25. Righty or Lefty?
Right. (I thought we covered this in a previous note!???)

26. Best place to eat?
La Tolteca in West Chester, PA

27. Favorite jeans?
My very BAGGY ones!

28. Favorite animal?
ELEPHANT

29. Favorite juice?
Apple

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yes

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Yes, who hasn't?

32. Ever had a bar fight?
No, but I have been in a fight in Denny's (in King of Prussia, PA)

33. Who knows you the best?
It's a toss up between Mikayla & my Daddy! (my mom thinks she does though)

34. Shoe size?
11 & a half! (I can NEVER find shoes!)

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Glasses with prisms in them because I have permanent double vision from that stupid head injury! And, my eyes get worse EVERY single frickin' year! So, I have to spend anywhere from 500 to 700 dollars on new lenses! AAARRRGHHH!

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Play fights. She loves to play "ruff"! LOL

38. Did you buy something today?
Not yet! Haven't been out of the house!

39. Did you get sick today?
do you mean "have I thrown up today"? NO.

40. Do you miss someone today?
Yes

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Yesterday, Mikayla loves to give me back massages. But, they are more like Back Poundings! LOL

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Does my dog count?

44. Last person to see you cry?
Mikayla

45. Who made you cry?
Matt, the big, FAT jerk!

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
I don't remember... short memory is whacked! But it was something on some channel I watched last night!

47. What are your plans for the weekend?...
I never plan anything! Probably end up watching movies with Mikayla.

48. Who do you think will repost this?
you should have known I would... It looks like I am the ONLY one you posted this to!

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
who else? MIKAYLA!

50. Do you drool/talk/etc. in your sleep?
YES!

51. What curse word do you say the most when your pissed?
"FUCK!"

52. Are you happy?
FOR SURE!!!!





(Posted on FB Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 12:36pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment