Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Just for Fun (FB game)

Do you have debt? OH GOD! too much...waaay too much!

Do you still have feelings for the last person who kissed you? NO WAY!!

What are your plans for tonight? computing/tv/helping with homework...

What are the last 2 numbers of your phone number? 04 & 70

What color is the floor in your closet? puke tannish yellow

What is the last song you listened to? the last song sang on American Idol

How many tabs are opened on your computer right now? 2 & both are open to Facebook

Did it rain today? I don't remember.

Have you ever wished you were someone else? Yes

Who do you live with? My daughter

What is your favorite thing from Starbucks? NOTHING! too expensive for me

Reason behind the last time you cried? a movie made me cry, I'm sure

Are you fairly graceful? I don't think so!

Who did you last dance with? some guy I didn't know at a club

What does the room you're in smell like? cigarettes (Ugh)

Do you like the band Weezer? I don't know

Do you hate when people ask questions like that? Like what?

When is the last time you laughed really hard? Why? reading a friends message on here

Last picture you took? don't remember

What color shirt are you wearing? white (with pizza sauce on it -OOPS)

Are you a good dancer? I have one a couple of contests!

Are you more shy or outgoing? VERY!

Do a lot of people dislike you? Nobody that I can think of

How many times do you talk on the phone a day? I dislike very much talking on the phone -maybe 1 or 2 times

What are some of your favorite lyrics? I can't think of any right now...except "Master, Master, Master of the puppets and I'm pulling your strings"... but those aren't favorites of mine

Do you have more friends that are girls or boys? more girls (2 to be exact) LOL!
this doesn't count my facebook or myspace "friends" LOL


Do you cry when you get stressed out? I yell!

What is your biggest fear? My daughter will turn out to be like me

Do you believe in Obama? I believe he is a ... better not say what I was
going to say... on the net!!!


What is a really catchy song? "Jesus Loves Me this I know, for the Bible tells
me so..."


Have you ever created a website? I don't have the interest to at this point in my life

Can you sing? I like to, yes. Whether I can or not is up to who's listening!

Did you do something really stupid today? I do something stupid everyday!

Do you know someone who is really gullible? me... I looked it up in the dictionary!

Have you ever texted one of those "fortune tellers" on commercials? Nope

Do you care what people think of you? I tell myself I don't, but I really do.

What is your favorite breakfast food? Baked Ziti

Would you ever sing in front of a huge crowd of people? Yes, and I have.



(Posted on FB Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 11:20pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment