Thursday, April 1, 2010

...to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom...

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova
Author of Open Mind

-I heard this quote at 4:00 AM (Thursday) on a Without A Trace rerun. It took me almost all day to actually find it, but I have. I wanted to share it cuz it's a nice quote!



(Posted on FB Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 6:58pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment