Tuesday, April 6, 2010

IF MY LIFE WERE A MOVIE -THIS IS WHAT THE MOVIE SOUNDTRACK WOULD BE! (another FB game)

So, here's how it works:
1. Copy this note and paste it to a new one you create (under your "NOTES" tab) .
2. Delete/change my answers to your own as you continue with the directions.
3. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Zen Media Explorer, iPod, etc).
4. Put it on shuffle.
5. Press play.
6. For every scene, type the song that's playing.
7. When you get to the next scene, shuffle to a new song.
8. Don't lie about the songs for cool points or irony...just type it in.
9. Tag me back, so I know you did the thing!!

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
(I used my playlist from playlist.com)

Opening Credits:
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry

Waking Up:
Down With the Sickness - Disturbed

First Day At School:
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry

Falling In Love:
Indestructible - Disturbed

Losing Virginity:
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry (really played again on shuffle)

Fight Song:
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven

Breaking Up:
Most Wonderful Girl - Lords of Acid

Prom:
I Sit On Acid - Lords of Acid

Life:
Rough Sex - Lords of Acid

Mental Breakdown:
Thanks for the Memories - Fall Out Boy

Driving:
Stayin' Alive (Remix) - N Trance

Flashback:
Fuel - Metallica

Getting Back Together:
Glamorous (sex club reject remix) - Fergie

Wedding:
Survivalism (sex club reject remix) - Nine Inch Nails

Birth of Child:
DaftPunk-HumanAfterAll 09 - Technologic

Final Battle:
The Funny Farm - Dr. Demento

Death Scene:
I Touch Myself - Divinyls

Funeral Song:
Freak - Sandy Rivera & Haze

End Credits:
Mission Impossible (techno remix) - Moby


(Posted on FB Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 2:59pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment