Friday, April 2, 2010

something

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People. (but don't say their name)

10. I hope you love your new tattoos!

9. I am so so so so so happy we found each other again!

8. I wish your husband knew the importance of spending $ wisely!

7. Happy Birthday tomorrow! I am so proud of you & the man you have become! :o)

6. I am looking forward to hanging with you when I get up there this summer!

5. I can't wait to finally meet you in person!

4. Mikayla & I are looking forward to hanging out with you and your daughters this summer!

3. I had a little crush on you back in high school.

2. I wish we weren't so far away! I'd love that massage! :o)

1. I hope you're NOT really just playing head games with me!


Nine things about myself.
9. I am a creative, loving, fantastic woman!
8. I can get VERY annoyed with stupid people driving in front of me!
7. Stating the obvious but, I am ADDICTED to getting tattooed!
6. I am sometimes insecure, but overall satisfied with who I have become.
5. I love Mexican food possibly way too much!
4. I lose things &/or drop things ALL the time!
3. I am very affectionate.
2. I am a "people person"! I LOVE people! But, I just don't care to be in crowds!
1. I am pretty, and smart, and GOSH DARNIT! I am worth it!

Eight ways to win my heart.
8. Surprise me once in a while (not with material things) with something spontaneous (like taking me to Disney World- LOL)!
7. Treat me with respect!
6. Do what you say you'll do!
5. Hold my hand in public!
4. Spoon me when we sleep!
3. Share your day with me & let me share mine with you!
2. Treat my daughter as if she were your own!
1. Make me laugh & laugh & laugh & laugh!!!

Seven things that cross my mind a lot.
7. How my knees hurt!
6. If my car will break down before I get where I'm going.
5. If I took my meds this morning.
4. How in the HELL am I going to get all this CRAP I have piled up out of my house, so I can finally get it CLEAN!!!
3. Getting my next tattoo!
2. wishing I had more money (or at least didn't have to worry about my bills & my debt)!
1. My daughter

Six things I do before I fall asleep
6. Change the channel on the TV & turn the volume down to where I can barely hear it.
5. Cuddle my daughter (if she's still awake. And, she is always still awake!)
4. Talk to my Daddy on the phone & make sure he knows what time to call me in the morning to wake me up.
3. Fill up my water glass & take my meds.
2. Lie down & do one more sudoku.
1. PRAY


Five people who mean a lot. (in no order whatsoever)
5. My future significant other
4. Mom
3. Daddy
2. my son
1. Mikayla

Four things you're wearing right now.
4. Jeans
3. My new Leprechaun throwing up Lucky Charms cereal T-shirt
2. Claddaugh ring
1. My birthday suit underneath my jeans & T (I refuse to wear underwear!)

Three songs that you listen to often.
(At the moment)
3. I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry
2. Poker Face by Lady GaGa
1. Anything remixed into Techno

Two things you want to do before you die.
2. Live a long, happy, satisfying life with a good man by my side.
1. Raise my daughter to be a loving, responsible, dependable, & self-sufficient woman!

One confession.
1. I am still trying to figure out just who I am & change things about myself. Probably will be for the rest of my life!


(Posted on FB Monday, March 16, 2009 at 8:15pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment