Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Forty-Four ODD things (FB game)

Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? haven't tried it, don't think I would though. I do like Colby!

2. Have you ever been drunk? yes

3. Do you own a gun? if a water pistol counts, then yes.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Fruit Juicy Blue

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no

6. What do you think of hot dogs? their shape is funny, phallic symbols in the phridge!

7. Favorite Christmas movie? none really, but if I have to choose, "Jingle All the Way"

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE!! Definitely Coffee!

9. Can you do push ups? I don't even try anymore.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my tragus hoop

11. Favorite hobby? Jigsaw Sudoku (doing puzzles makes me not get too much in my head)

12. Do you have A.D.D.? that AND PTSD (but EMDR helped a bunch!!!!)

13. What's your favorite shoe? my Flip Flops!

14. Middle name? Byrne (pronounced "burn") it's a family name

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? "huh?", "who the hell is playing talk radio so loud outside?", & "should I go wake up Mikayla now?"

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Wild Cherry Pepsi, & more Coffee!

17. Current worry? I shouldn't let Mikayla sleep too much longer!

18. Current hate right now? having to go visit my boyfriend in ...

19.???? -how do I answer this one? The Q is not here! SO, I'll just say: why doesn't the box of waffles in the freezer ever stay closed?

20. How did you bring in the New Year? watching the ball drop on TV with my daughter

21. Where would you like to go? scuba diving in the ocean around Australia

22. Name three people who will complete this: perhaps 3 people who I "tag"! :-)

23. Do you own slippers? They are my other favorite shoe!

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Maroon

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? no, but I like sleeping!

26. Can you whistle? I used to be able to, can't now though.

27. Favorite color? Today, it's purple. Used to be green.

28. Would you be a pirate? I used to wish I was a viking.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I can't remember if I even sing in the shower.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Andromeda (thank heavens I forgot that when I was pregnant with Mikayla!)

31. Favorite boy's name? Caleb (what I named my son)

32. What's in your pocket right now? I am wearing my pajama bottoms still (they have puppies hugging all over them)

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My dog (she barks really loud when Mikayla & I are hugging- such a jealous animal!) UPDATE- she's awake

34. Best bed sheets as a child? my Snoopy sheets!

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Cracked the back of my head open because I was leaning back on two legs of the chair & I tumbled over

36. Do you love where you live? I love Tennessee, but I hate my house!

38. Who is your loudest friend? Duke (NOT my friend anymore! THANK GOD!!!) :)

39. How many dogs do you have? one

40. Does someone have a crush on you? NO!

41. What is your favorite book? On The Road by Jack Kerouac

42. What is your favorite candy? toss up between Reese's Bars & Mint Musketeers

43. What song do you want to be played at your Funeral? I HAVEN'T thought this far ahead!!!!!

44. Favorite Sports Team? Phoenixville YMCA Swim Team (the Blue Wave)


(Posted on FB Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 12:13pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment