Saturday, April 3, 2010

An interview with Mikayla (She's 11)...

Ask your kids these questions and type exactly what they say

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"I Love You Doodle Bug."

2. What makes mom happy?
"Having a daughter from birth."

3. What makes mom sad?
"Everything. Your Bipolar Disorder."

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"By tickling me."

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"Pretty. Smart. Obedient. Liked to run away." (kind of contradictory, don't you think?)

6. How old is your mom?
"38, but turning 39 in 9 days." (so very descriptive)

7. How tall is your mommy?
"Almost as tall as me."

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Snuggling with me!" "Playing with Hannah & me."

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Get tattoos, which I hate."

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Being the world's #1 mom."

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Being sad & not wanting to go anywhere. Also, art, swimming..."
(I wish she didn't see see me this way!)

12. What is your mom not really good at?
"not coming down stairs off of this stupid thing (facebook), and she can not stop smoking ,and she says she is going to stop getting tattoos but i don't believe her" (Mikayla actually typed this answer out herself.)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Waits at a gas station for people to come in. And, loving me."

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Quesadillas"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"everything, except for the bad stuff. Like smoking, tattoos & more smoking."

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"SUPER WOMAN" (Mikayla typed this too. I swear!)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"Watch movies, snuggle, love each other, go swimming once in a while, play with Hannah, hug each other..."

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"Art, swimming, loving animals"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"You smoke, I don't. You have tattoos, I don't. You have a boyfriend, I don't. I like dachshunds, You like Great Danes..."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"Feeding me, loving me, caring for me when I am sick. Also, for dumping Duke"

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"Nothing!"

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Six Flags in NJ"


(Posted on FB Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 8:55am)

No comments:

Post a Comment