Thursday, April 1, 2010

ıɩɩ ʙɛ тнɛʀɛ ғοʀ ʏου тıɩɩ мʏ нɛɑʀт ıѕ вɩɑcӄ ɑɴɗ ʙɩυɛ ! ♥

BIGGEST GIRL SURVEY EVER, don't be shy, fill it all out

1. Do you sleep in your bra?
NO WAY! I HARDLY EVEN WEAR ONE AT ALL!

2. what color is your room?
I'M NOT SURE HOW TO DESCRIBE IT... KINDA BROWNISH, KINDA MAUVISH, KIND BROWN REDDISH

3. Are you happy with your looks?
YEAH! IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO ACCEPT ME THE WAY I AM & NOW, I AM HAPPY TO BE ME! I WOULD HOWEVER, LIKE TO SHED A FEW POUNDS.

4. Do you enjoy drama?
YES & NO... I DON'T SEEM TO FEEL "RIGHT" UNLESS MY LIFE GETS MIXED UP WITH A LITTLE DRAMA EVERY NOW & AGAIN. & I DO NOT APPRECIATE OR CARE FOR HEAD GAMES!

5. Are you a girly girl?
NO WAY! STILL A TOM BOY!

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
MIKAYLA

7. Small or large purses?
BACKPACK

8. Are you short?
TO SHORT PEOPLE, I'M TALL, TO TALL PEOPLE, I'M SHORT

9. Do you like someone?
DO YOU MEAN A GUY? NO

10. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?
I'D ENJOY IT!

11.do you care if your socks are dirty ?
NOT ALL THE TIME. SOMETIMES THEY DON'T EVEN MATCH

12. Do you think you’re conceited?
NOPE

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
NOPE

14. Are you double jointed?
THUMBS & TONGUE (I CAN TOUCH MY NOSE WITH IT! DOES THAT COUNT?)

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
AN ABANDONED SEMI CAB IN THEOUTSKIRTS OF BOSTON, MASS

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
UNFORTUNATELY, NO

17. Is there a rumor going around about you?
NOT UNLESS I STARTED IT

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
NAH

20. How many guys will read this just because of the subject?
IDK

[ ] I do wear make up
[x] I have cried in a movie theater.
[ ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I sometimes get jealous.
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[x] I love to laugh.
[x] I like death/grind/black metal.
[ ] I like rap.
[x] I like techno.
[X] I like country.
[ ] I carry a purse.
[x] I’d be lost without my computer
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I own a boy band CD.
[x] I get bored watching football
[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[ ] Guys are confusing
[x ] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[x] My friends are the best.
[X] I have a piercing other then my ears.

Come on ladies, be truthful!

1. What color is your bra that your wearing?
NON-EXISTENT

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
DARK HAIRED

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
NO

4. Do you have a best friend/s?
YES

6. Have you ever had your heart broken?
O YEAH!

7. Have you ever thought of having plastic surge
TUMMY TUCK

8. Do you like your life?
YES & NO

10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you ?
NO, BUT I HAVE (ONLY BY ACCIDENT THOUGH, I SWEAR!)

11. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
YES & I'VE ALSO JUMPED IN WITH NO CLOTHING WHATSOEVER!

12. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
GUYS

14. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
YES, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER WHEN OR WHO

15. What are your biggest fears?
LOSING MY DADDY & NEVER GETTING BACK IN TOUCH WITH MY SON

16. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
NOT IN A LONG, LONG TIME

17. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
SURE

18. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater?
YES!!!

19. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
YES

20. Do you ever wish you were famous?
I'LL BE FAMOUS AFTER I DIE. I JUST KNOW IT! lol

21. Are you currently missing someone?
YOU BET! MY SON!

22. What you look for in a guy...
SENSE OF HUMOR & STRENGTH (BOTH PHYSICAL & MENTAL)

23. cowboy or gangster?
NEITHER, MOTORCYCLE HOTTIE

24. preppy or emo?
I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS QUESTION

25. face or body?
FACE

26. Sweet or sexy?
BOTH ARE NICE

27. city-slicker or rural guy?
RURAL I THINK

28. contact or glasses?
DOESN'T MATTER TO ME, BUT I HOPE HE LIKES MY GLASSES

QUESTIONS

Eyeliner or Mascara? MASCARA IF I HAVE TO
Pumps or flats? NEITHER! FLIP FLOPS FOREVER!!!
Skirts or pants? DEPENDS ON THE OCCASION & WHETHER OR NOT I CAN FIND THE RIGHT SHOES. I CAN'T WEAR FLIP FLOPS IF I'M DRESSED UP IN A SKIRT, UNLESS I'M DRESSED DOWN IN A HIPPIE SKIRT
Socks or leggings? BARE FEET OR SOCKS (PANTYHOSE HAS TO GO!)
Hoodies or jackets? IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A LEATHER HOODIE?
Heels or sneakers? I SAID, FLIP FLOPS!!!!!!!!
Straight or curly hair? STRAIGHT
Hoop or dangling earrings? HOOP
White or black? BLACK OR WHITE
Diet or regular sodas? AS LONG AS IT HAS CHERRY IN IT, I DON'T CARE
Pearls or diamonds? DIAMONDS
Ipod or cell phone? I'D LOVE TO HAVE AN IPOD
Friends or family? FAMILY, FRIENDS INCLUDED
Lipgloss or lip stick? LIP GLOSS, IF i HAVE TO
Manicure or pedicures? HAD A MANICURE ONCE, IT RUINED MY NAILS. I AM IN DIRE NEED OF A PEDICURE...
love or peace? WITH LOVE, THERE IS PEACE
Sunglasses or purses? SUNGLASSES, OR IN MY CASE, TRANSITION LENSES

IN A GUY...

Funny or Serious? FUNNY (BUT KNOWS WHEN IT'S TIME TO BE SERIOUS)
Cute or Hot? I HAVE BETTER RELATIONSHIPS WITH "CUTE"
Dark Eyes or Light Eyes? Dark
Long Hair or Short Hair? EITHER REALLY, REALLY SHORT, OR VERY, VERY LONG
curly Hair or Straight Hair? STRAIGHT OR CURLY, BUT IF I LIKE HIM, IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL
Good Dancer or Good Singer? DANCER!
Basketball Player or Football Player? BASKETBALL (TALL!)
Jock or Rebel? REBELish
Smoker or Non-smoker? NON
Drunk or Sober? SOBER
rugged or Clean? RUGGED AND CLEAN
Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car? MOTORCYCLE FOR SURE!
Has a mustache/beard or clean shaven? GOATEE IS COOL OR CLEAN SHAVEN


(Posted on FB Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 12:35am)

No comments:

Post a Comment