Saturday, April 17, 2010

Great Valley High School 1988

Senior Year of High School!

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! REPOST with name of high school and graduating year in the subject box.

1. Did you date someone from your school? I don't think I "dated" anyone from Great Valley (but I did have a "fling" with Alfred Churchill my whole freshman year)

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No. I married someone from the mental hospital -BIG mistake!


3. Did you car pool to school? I walked to school

4. What kind of car did you have? I had a piece of crap Mustang 2 & a '78 Monte Carlo (loved that car)

5. What kind of car do you have now? another piece of crap, but it gets me from point A to point B! (1994 Camry)

6. Its Friday night 1988.........and I'm probably: out performing mischievous acts with Moira Burrows!

7. It is Friday night 2009... and I'm probably: coming home from swim practice at the Y with my daughter & getting ready to watch another frickin' Disney movie!

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? was a cashier at WAWA! I MISS WAWA!!!!!!!

9. What kind of job do you do now? Starving Artist and Mother

10. Were you a party animal? I guess I did my fair share of partying... I did end up in DRUG REHABS twice!

11. Were you considered a flirt? YES! (maybe even a little slutty too)

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Played Violin in grade school and the bells in band in 6th grade, but NOT in HS!

13. Were you a nerd? I was on the Honor Roll, even when I was doing drugs! I just think about how incredible I could have been in school if I hadn't!

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? I did get suspended for spray painting the side of the Gym near the smoking lounge with Moira Burrows -Moira! WHERE ARE YOU NOW?????

15. Can you sing the fight song? What was that? Did we have one?

16. Who were your favorite teacher(s)? our Shop teacher (?) and the Suttons (Art teachers)

17. Where did you sit during lunch? I think out in the Smoking Lounge

18. What was your school's full name? Great Valley Senior High School

19. When did you graduate? After summer school in 1988

20. What was your school mascot? I don't think I even knew back then! ????

21 . If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes & No! If I could I would change the drug use part (but, then again, maybe not cuz the things I did back then help to make me the person I am today. And, even though I DIDN'T back then, I like myself today!)

22. Did you have fun at Prom? I DID NOT attend our prom!

23. Would you talk to the person you went to Prom with? That would be difficult to do... seein' as I DID NOT attend the prom!

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? YES! I wish I had known about the one we just had back in Nov.! I would have gone to it! AND, I wish we had a reunion for the Phoenixville Pike Swim Team! I would LOVE to see everybody!!!!!


(Posted on FB Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 9:38am)

No comments:

Post a Comment