Thursday, April 1, 2010

Check this out!

My dad has forwarded another email to me. I now double check every single one with Snopes & report back to him my findings.

He sent me this today (I think it is very interesting...) Snopes has "undetermined" as it's status...



I emailed back, asking him what was his take on this (as I admire his brain)!

the response I got: "Check out Google under Norman Thomas Speeches and it is all over the place but that could be a result of bloggers sending it around." ...... "What he is attributed to saying is almost the same as Kruchev of USSR said when I was in Grad School. The statement is true. Who said it may be an effort to stick the liberals with a "You guys said it first, crapito!"

LOOK!!!! RICH M. -"crapito"- My Dad even hears Mexican accents in his head! LOL

One Google entry: http://lornakismet.wordpress.com/2009/02/13/norman-thomas-said-this-in-a-1944-speech/


(Posted on FB Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 7:13pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment