Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I can't live without... (FB game)

my black sharpie!
caller I.D.!
free sudoku puzzles from splashzone.com the Jigsaw style/squiggly style)
coffee (should be listed first, but I'd rather leave it here than cut & paste) :oP
my car (even though it's a piece of crap)Gotta a new car now!!! ˚͜˚
my Mom & Dad (especially Daddy! or, should I say his wallet -LOL) Thanks Dad! I Love You!
Q-tips
my cell phone contacts (AND, NOW I HAVE LOST THEM ALL! :-( STUPID TOILET!)
my cell phone calendar
windshield wipers
chocolate (even though I'm allergic)
free refills
my puppy dog
AND, last, but the most, my daughter Mikayla!!!!

Now, it's your turn!


(Posted on FB Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 1:10pm)


◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
FB Comments


JillyBean ˚͜˚ ByrneMurphy: (this is just for fun...just thought I add that!)
And, I thought of some more while going to pick my daughter from school... but, now I've forgot! LOL
:o]

Tammy T.-S.: Sudoku... I love them! they are addicting! them and bejeweled!

JillyBean ˚͜˚ ByrneMurphy: Mikayla gave me Bejeweled 2 for X-mas! Have you ever heard of the game "Lucky Charms"? It is also addicting!

JillyBean ˚͜˚ ByrneMurphy: OH! Here's another very important thing I ABSOLUTELY cannot live without: My dad's 6:00 CST phone calls waking me up in the morning so I can get Mikayla to school on time! I have an alarm clock, but I hit snooze over & over again (in my sleep)... it does NOT wake me up!

Tammy T.-S.: I got my Sudoku from Shockwave.com Lots of great games.

No comments:

Post a Comment